Whole block of five brick flats owned in one interest. The block site on a site zoned Low Medium Density with a frontage to two streets from the front and the rear of the block. The land area is 810 square metres and is situated in a quiet Gaythorne Street.
- Five brick flats owned in one interest
- 1 x 2 bedroom, 4 x 1 bedroom over two storeys with garages under
- 810 square metre site zoned Low Medium Density
- Rental income of $65,500 per year approximately
- 100 metres to the Samford Road transport corridor
- 550 metres walk to the Gaythorne railway station
- One kilometre to the Brookside shopping centre, Mitchelton
- Just over seven kilometres to the Brisbane CBD
DimensionsWidth 20 metres approx.
Length 40 metres approx.
- Land is 810 m²